3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The website and its contents (the “Website Information”) are owned by Company, its affiliates and its and their licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All right, title and interest in and to all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to the Website Information and the structure, organization and code relating to the Website Information (collectively, “Data Information” and together with the Website Information, the “Proprietary Information”) are proprietary, confidential and valuable trade secret information of the supplying party.
The elements presented on this website including, the Proprietary Information and the product designs and specifications, may be modified by us without notice, are made available without any kind of guarantee, and cannot give rise to any rights to compensation.
We own or license all the trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases used on this website. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names without express permission from the appropriate party.
5. HYPERLINKS. You agree not to establish any hyperlinks to this website without our prior written consent.
7. DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. THE WEBSITE AND ANY PROPRIETARY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, YOU ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE WEBSITE AND/OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. THE ENTIRE RISK OF THE QUALITY OF OR ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PROPRIETARY INFORMATION REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We will not be liable in the event of contamination of your computer equipment as a result of virus propagation or other computer “infections.” You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your own data and software from contamination by any viruses circulating via the Internet.
8. TERMINATION. Company may, in its sole discretion and without any liability, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice.
13. COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS. Please send any notices or requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the following address:
Downtown Technology Center
101 S.E. 2nd Place
Suite 201 – A
Gainesville, FL 32601